Thursday, April 27, 2006

Peace First! Persuasion trainings

I am missing this Peace First! training session now, and I feel guilty but I got a dinner invite and I have to eat. I will try to do during at one of the other planned training sessions.

from an FNVW e-mail:

We'’ll make this as easy as possible. We’'ve scheduled trainings for next week at FNVW. You will train on objections and persuasions, and role-play until you feel comfortable. We have lists ready for you to start immediately. Persuasion is most successful when it’s delegate-to-delegate.

Please don't delay, sign up today for one or more of the following trainings:

Thur April 27 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Sat April 29 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Sun April 30 - 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Tues May 2 - 10:00am to Noon

All at FNVW, 1050 Selby Av, St Paul MN 55105 651-917-0383
One block east of Lexington, three blocks south of I94.



I believe that within the DFL the Peace First! strategy will probably be successful, but it will be even more probable and more successful the more people get involved in it. Start a conversation or two about it if you are involved in the student walkout tomorrow, or at your DFL district conventions or party meetings. This strategy could also be taken to other political parties, and I have brought it to people I know to be influential in the Green and Republican parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home