Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kos at Drinking Liberally

Like (nearly) every other political blogger in Minnesota I will headed to the 331 Club tonight to greet Kos of Daily Kos who is on a book promotion tour and in town for a couple of days. There is some kind of graphic on the right hand sidebar of this blog with more info.

MN Politics Guru writes that tonight will be pretty crazy, and that he will be the one wearing clothes (if anyone wants to hook-up, or whatever). I too will be wearing clothes, but more distinctively I will be wearing a 'Peace First' t-shirt (at least for the first half of the night?). I will also bring along an extra t-shirt (a medium) and I will part with it for the first generous donation someone offers up for it. I would like to be able to afford to make more for upcoming DFL Congressional District conventions (in Duluth, etc.)

So I guess its okay if you show up naked. Just bring a fistful of cash.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home