Thursday, May 11, 2006

Revisiting my predictions on CD 5

I am sometimes right about where things are going. Look at my guesstimate on the 'Peace First!' delegate count comment I made in a minvolved thread about CD 5 on 4-28.

I think that it is time Klobuchar withdrew from the race for Senate. Outside of the insular world of centrist DFL party insiders, she has no support or organization. She will take people further down the ticket down with her in November, if nominated. Her dependence on out of state money and out of state political muscle will not help her persuade voters that her wishy-washy centrist positions are any different from those of the Republican in the race, who will likely also be supported by interests in D.C. and end up being elected to represent those interests, not Minnesota.

Technorati Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home