Saturday, July 29, 2006

John Kline's record of dirty tricks...

For fans of DailyKos there is a post there about the long history of dirty tricks played by the John Kline for Congress campaign.

----------------------------------------

I've been on the road and I am just making a quick post in an internet cafe. It rained and hailed here in Bemidji last night. Hopefully we get a little more rain more regularly in August and September. And a lot of snow this winter. My lake's water level is still too low... I suppose I should ask people in the Cities to conserve water and let their lawns turn brown this year, and consider some more drought tolerant native plant based lawnscapes to replace their kentucky bluegrass greens with more natural colors in future years.

----------------------------------------

The combines were busy harvesting winter wheat in Clay and Norman counties. I put up ads for the blog in Moorhead, Twin Valley, Ada, Mahnomen and McIntosh.

There is the Beltrami Co. Fair this weekend. I'll probably go and look at the critters and farm implements and wonder if it is time to settle down and raise horses and goats, to have a vegetable garden in addition to my project of propagating native plants for conservation.

Update: There has been mention on the internet of my arm-wrestling match vs. Michael Brodkorb: Signs and Portents: Based on a True Story at Blog of the Moderate left. I suppose if that had happened on TPT's Almanac, I'd be famous. Or at least more famous... among that stay home and watch Public Television on a Friday night set. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home