Thursday, July 20, 2006

Naughty pictures, protests...

I have a certain amount of seemingly random traffic looking for "clit rubbing" so I need to do something to make this site "sticky" for those vistors, yet protect children and those overly sensitive adults who believe freedom means freedom from temptation, and therefore freedom means women wear burkas (or similar) and the morality police get to enforce this. So I've appropriately labeled my site with an ICRA tag, using the older PICS standard for now. The label, in the the <META> tags on this site declare the following (to content filtering softwhere):

The label declares the following:
* Exposed breasts
* Bare buttocks
* Passionate kissing
* Obscured or implied sexual acts
* Explicit sexual language
* Erotica
* No violence
* Profanity or swearing
* Mild expletives
* Depiction of alcohol use
* User-generated content such as chat rooms and message boards (unmoderated)
* This material appears in an artistic context
* This material appears in a news context

Now I bet you are feeling ripped off, because there are no exposed breasts or bare buttocks to be seen on this blog. Well, lets fix this. I'll post a picture of myself and a friendly young model (Karlie) so that you don't feel ripped off, and so that you can recognize me in public and buy me beers or give me large bags full of cash to subsidize my online political ranting, field trips, etc.

Seksi and Karlie

Now that we are done with that, two places that you might run into me this evening would be the protest at Peavey Plaza (4:30 - 5:30 pm, Peavey Plaza, 1111 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis) or at Drinking Liberally (Every Thursday, 6:00-9:00 pm, 331 Club, 331 13th Ave NE (13th and University in Northeast Minneapolis).

Technorati Tag: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Good lord man! Where ever did you pose for this pic?

5:25 PM  
Blogger ImpeccableLiberalCredentials said...

at work?

Actually that's what Drinking Liberally is usually like, you just picked an off week...

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home