Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving and Flanners



I had intense dreams last night about the real meaning of Thanksgiving, about how to repay the people who gave the Anglo invaders insight on how to survive on this continent, about the organizing tasks ahead. I slept in a t-shirt about Red Lake issues. It is turkey day today.

I am torn between focusing modest gains on environmental issues maybe through the state legislature, and guiding policy in the international arena, or the fundamental need for several Iraq war planners to be charged with treason in order to recapture fundamental trust and justice and integrity, in the Federal government(Cheney, Wolfowitz, Libby, Tenet, Feith, Wurmser, etc.)

How do you feel about the U.S. government, today?




Since I am spending Thanksgiving away from "home" I don't have time or regular access to the internet that I control. So I don't have time to put any real work into winning the flanners SEO contest that I am still competitive in, despite starting late and working hard on more important things, too... You can help, if you are bored, lonely, immersed in broadband and intractible long moments on the internet, looking for distraction. The best way to thank me for this blog today is to start your own, and give me links.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home