Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Raven Riley pic!

Raven Riley - Saint Patricks Day pic

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Raven Riley provides the celebratory nude holiday picture. I'd probably kiss her, whether or not she's Irish. I'm Irish enough for today's purposes.

I'll be out drinking and dancing again tonight, in the usual places, and comically (not chronically) broke like some sort of mythic Irish rogue, so kiss me if you have to, and then buy me a beer. Or give me some kind of crazy intoxicating soulful kiss that will leave me drunk and silly for the rest of the night, so I can dance.

Or if your a guy, and you don't have the opportunity to show up at the Front and buy me a Newcastle, just buy yourself a membership to Raven's site, and I'll eventually get my cut... and spend it equally on beer and propagandizing, prolly

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home