Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Impeachment in Minneapolis - May Day parade

Impeach! - car painted "IMPEACH" - May Day

Impeach for Peace has a recap of their impeachment efforts at the May Day Parade and after parade booth at Powderhorn Park, Minneapolis, May 6th, 2007.

I also handed out a couple hundred of my handbills announcing H. Res 333 This document is color - MS Word format you can print out on your own inkjet printer at home and distribute in your own community, or get black and white copies that look just fine for very little expense at your local print shop.

As I mentioned in this post, "San Diego? Impeachment?", I could use some contributions to allow me to keep getting this sort of thing out around the country, for gas, for the sign of support in simple terms - you value my work, even if you don't have the time to do exactly what I have done, if you have money burning a hole in your pocket you can send it to me, and I'll use it to advance the agenda of peace directly, otherwise I have to quit this soon and reconstitute my internet empire and try to get rich before I can change the world. I think that is an unnecessary, extra step...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home