Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Spent time with the sea today...

I am waiting for fortune to catch up with fame, and for love to transmit money through the grid.

And I spend time with the sea today. Standing on the pier at Seal Beach, I was trying to meditate but found I was instead reminding myself of the things I loved as a kid, fish, and fishing, helicopters and propeller driven planes patrolling the harbor and oil platforms...

the sort of thing a boy can think about before fears and hopes revolving around women and money come to dominate the mind. Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla and other great inventors had to be sexless children, more hobbits than men.

I am in love with women, and in love with the sea and far away lands that it touches, too...

Hopefully, I'll have my computer and printer and cameras and everything else set up soon, and I can do business and catch up on posts and get all of your pictures up on flickr...

I can't quit just yet. Cindy Sheehan has, and I don't blame her.

I must teach enough others to replace me before I go away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home