Monday, September 17, 2007

I need to make some money...

Most of you who know me know that I have pretty successfully avoided work/earned income since October 2002 - the Authorization for the Use of Military Force in Iraq - since I have not wanted to pay "war taxes" and to reduce my guilt in the slaughter over there.

However, most of my clothes are threadbare, ripped, torn, not something I can really wear to the political events I try to be present at, and I also need to be able to afford those dinner/mixer tickets to keep the pressure up on the politicians.

So I am going to take a little work in the next few weeks. I need to earn at least $2,000 in the next two weeks. If you need any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or website design done (I can't do great graphics, but I can set up blog templates, create regular HTML and CSS based webpages, do light web programming, etc.) let me know ASAP.

Also, if you suspect you owe me some money, or just want to contribute to the cause, send me what you can.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home