Friday, March 21, 2008

In the Northwoods today

I am taking the weekend off of politics. I am up in the Northwoods, re-opening the lake house for the season. I am almost over my Lenten "blogging fast".

For those of you celebrating Easter weekend services, I ask that you remember me in your prayers, that you ask St. Jude to hear my prayer and answer it. I have had a hard couple of months, really, really miss my ex-girlfriend, and am trying to do some good with my life. I would love to be able to win her back, and get to a point where the long years of peace activism have been effective that there are no war taxes, where I can build a profitable "self-sustaining farm" and take care of her, and also myself.

I think I have a book or two in me to write, maybe a top forty dance hit, be patient with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home