Monday, April 07, 2008

All of the drama is over...

All of the drama is over. We put on a good show. Now it is back to work. I am thinking about summer up North, maybe trying to rescue plants from the Pine Island Bog or similar. There is some money to be made doing good things for the environment, and maybe the right girl will come along and I'll be in a better place economically to keep up if travel to Italy is really a requirement for love.

If there is no girl, then I can go after adventure and knowledge in Sumatra, but for eight months or so I got really used to, and became appreciative of having a partner.

I am reading Marianne Williamson's Enchanted Love: The Mystical Power Of Intimate Relationships and I wish I could find a girl brave like that but I am afraid I won't find that in The Big City, not from anyone my near my age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home