Friday, May 09, 2008

Burma or Aceh

I have a couple things to do before I could leave - renew a passport and get some dental work done - but I am thinking about volunteering in Burma (I have wanted to learn Burmese for years) or returning to my project in Aceh. I will follow the path of least resistance in deciding my destination. In any case I may not leave until after the State DFL convention in June and after a new passport arrives. I have misplaced my outdated passport - searching for it is taking time away from packing to move back to Bemidji for the summer.


Post a Comment

<< Home